Sunday, March 14, 2010

Scripture Memory Verse Week #7

Hello Princesses!

I have been praying for you and praying specifically that you are being blessed by doing these Scripture memory verses. I pray that you find them to be strengthening to your spirit, and a good reminder during your day, whatever comes your way!

Because I just posted a more lengthy blog entry, I'll just leave this one to be the verse:

"So do not fear, for I am with you, 
do not be dismayed, for I am your God." Isaiah 41:10

I will admit that over the past few weeks I have at times been fearful and dismayed. I know that's not how my Father, the King wants me to live, and I want to find a day when I don't allow those emotions to take root in my soul.

I am looking forward to putting this passage to heart and mind memory this week! It will be the tool that I call upon when I am feeling anxious, confused or sad.

I pray that as a fellow princess you do the same! God wants and plans the best for us! Let's embrace it with a Daddy-Daughter love!

Blessings!
kimberly

1 comment:

GS Prayer Warrior said...

Love it! Thank you for your uplifting encouragement! You are an inspiration!
I will be very dismayed if this comment won't post ... 3 strikes and I'll be out; again!