Sunday, March 28, 2010

Scripture Memory Verse Week #9

Good afternoon Princesses!

Since I am today limited by simultaneous nap/video-interest time, (I am grateful that Gregory's nap is overlapping with Stephane's quiet time watching Tarzan in French!) this will indeed be short and sweet!

I pray that you are feeling loved and adored by your Father, the King! I pray that these memory verses are starting to sink in and stick with you to encourage you in your daily walk....

Your Father delights in showering His blessings upon you...what a remarkable thing if you stop and let that sink in a minute. The Creator of the universe is tickled when what He has created blesses you!

I thought of that today as I noticed the first daffodil blooming in my yard...He made it just for me to enjoy it! What an awesome God we serve!

Here are a couple of photos taken just now...

...yes, it is wet and cold, but they are starting to bloom!...

...and another lovely bloom, just for me to enjoy!...

So, our verse for this week reflects a little bit more just how crazy He is about you! It is again taken from the book of Isaiah...

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine." Isaiah 43:1b

You have been redeemed (bought back), summoned by name (have you ever been called by name by someone important? It makes you feel important, too), and lastly, that Kingly hug for all of us princesses, "you are Mine." Picture Him here holding you on His lap like a daddy holds his little girl. He is telling you it is all going to be ok, because He's your Daddy.

This week as you memorize this verse, picture yourself in the lap of your Daddy, your Abba Father. He holds you, redeemed you, called you by name and you are His.

Blessings...
kimberly

No comments: