Sunday, October 24, 2010

from my point of view...

Life is beautiful this morning! I'm feeling (temporarily) on top of some tasks.

I've been working on my presentations about raising responsible, successful, happy kids and feeling incredibly blessed.

It's Sunday, which is beautiful just because of the day...soon to church to visit with family there and worship.

And, while it's gray outside, this is my view as I type this morning

Just so beautiful, in the way that beauty happens in the fall on a gray, wet day.

I am missing my better half like crazy, and I smile as I think of him this morning driving alone in Belgium. If you know Tom, this is not the sort of adventure that makes him all warm inside. But, it's adventure nonetheless, and I hope he is making the most of it.

So, that's my point of view this morning. Let's spend today focusing on the blessings, our successes (even if they are small in our eyes), the beauty that surrounds us, the One that created that beauty, and the adventures that lie ahead..

No comments: