Saturday, October 16, 2010

Playing...

I have been wishing so frequently recently, and praying fervently for the ability to have time to do all the things that I love to do more often...like...

studying the Word
making yummy meals
taking photos
ministry with women
hanging out with kids
blogging
knitting
sewing
decorating my home with things that i find at garage sales and thrift stores

And, I am trying to figure out what happens when selfishness, calling, passion and midlife crisis collide...

So, I've increased my intake of omega-3 fish oil (good for depression, anxiety and nice skin), started a new personal Bible study (Beth Moore...Jesus...a 90 Day study...), and researched blogging and photography some. Here's what I learned to do today...
I'm sure it seems simple, but I didn't know how to add a photo collage to my blog...and now I do! These are some of my favorites from Haiti, and my very first try, and for today, it makes me feel like I got to do something that I have been wanting to do.

As for the rest, I will keep wishing, hoping, praying, dreaming, and looking for opportunities.

Truth be told, I have just never given up on wanting to be the stay at home wife and mom with the big, old farmhouse (with awesome technology), and a place to do ministry.

For today, it's a photo collage.

No comments: