Monday, May 31, 2010

great summer recipe!


Happy Memorial Day!

I just wanted to take a quick minute to share with you a terrific recipe! I cannot take the credit for it, because it was shared with me by my good friend Lisa! Of course, I lost the recipe that she emailed me, so I had to do a quick internet search recently when I wanted to make it. I thought that you all might enjoy it too, so here it is! You, of course, serve this with tortilla chips...but I have been known to just eat it by itself, too!
Enjoy!


Corn and Black Bean Salsa With Feta Cheese

Recipe #259664 | 15 min | 15 min prep
Jamie957

By: Jamie957 
Oct 17, 2007
I got this recipe from a friend of mine - one of those things you thought you would never eat until you TRY it!

Ingredients

Directions



  1. 1
    In a medium bowl, mix together olive oil, cider vinegar and sugar.


  2. 2
    Add onion, beans and corn.


  3. 3
    Stir in feta and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.


  4. 4
    It gets better, the longer it sits!


    source

No comments: