Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scripture Memory Verse, Week #13

Good rainy afternoon, Princesses!

This particular Scripture memory post will be short since we are in the middle of a thunderstorm!

I hope that you are enjoying learning and taking to heart just how precious you are to our Father, the King. This verse concludes our focus on how He feels about you....He is crazy about you!

This verse also concludes this section of Scripture, so that you can feel proud that you have hidden your heart a rather long section of Scripture! Yay, you!

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you..." Isaiah 43:5a

I don't know about you, but there are many opportunities in my life for fear...on a daily basis with the little things, or in thinking about the bigger things...

I have a long way to go in overcoming this issue, but have learned so much from my Haiti friends, and in particular, Leonie Izidor. No matter the issue, you can just about mouth the words with her as she says, "It's ok. God is here." or "I know that God will provide." or "I don't know, but God knows."

If my friends in Haiti, with so many legitimate things to be fearful of (with eyes of sight), can be ever-mindful that He is never absent, perhaps I should take that lesson to heart and apply it to my not-so-scary life a little more!

Join with me this week in reflecting on our Father's love for us...a love so deep that He will never leave us!

Blessings,
kimberly

1 comment:

J said...

Thank you for your wonderful blogs. It is amazing how timely God is in leading you to post certain verses. This is a timely one for me!!!