Sunday, July 4, 2010

Scripture Memory Verses...

Good morning all...

In pondering this week's Scripture memory verse, and in taking into account those of you that have told me over the past few weeks that you have "fallen off the memory verse wagon," I have decided to not forego our verses, but relax them a little.

This should never be a chore, even though it should be a discipline...does that make sense? And as I was thinking about my life that is soon to be a life in Haiti, (where electricity and internet can be a challenge), I was wondering if I was even going to be able to keep it up on a regular basis...and then that made me a little anxious because I don't want to disappoint those that are expecting it...well, you can see how this is going for me. Anyways...

I've decided pre-Haiti to tell you that this blog will be my Haiti updates and journaling, it will be a place for my wonderful daughters to post how they are growing in their lives, it will be a place for you to keep in touch with me through your comments, and it will be a place for memory verses sometimes, but on no particular schedule, so as not to lead me to feel as if I am letting you down if I don't post one, and for anyone that needs to, to get caught up with the first half of the year!

Just like my physical strength training is going to change over the next couple of months, so will my spiritual strength training, I'm sure.

This weekend, enjoy your family, and those that God has placed in your life that you have claimed as family! Bask in all of the blessings that we enjoy in our country...and if you desire, share with me here some of what you have been learning through your own walk recently.

~kimberly

No comments: