Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today is tuesday, the second work day of our camp! I have not been out in the sunlight for two days now except when I walked to the longhouse for dinner. Let me tell you, I am slightly unhappy right now! It has been a great day though despite no sun, we sold a lot in camp store and I was able to get some things done that I needed to! The main reason I am posting is to say, I burned three large pans of brownies today. How unfortunate is that?? I'm quite upset with myself. I mean, probably not that uge of a deal besides the fact that they are for program. But, if i want to go to culinary school...and I just burned brownies...probably not good. Although, my only defense is that they were out of the box. And I haven't made brownies out of a box in....years. So..I guess that is my excuse? Even though at Group Cares we don't make excuses..

I hope you all have had a blessed day! I know it is probably hot there but just take it in, accept it, and think about how in a few months it will below zero! So cherish this weather! God bless!

No comments: